These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials713 played / 677 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials651 played / 635 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials643 played / 630 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials753 played / 624 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials898 played / 682 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials746 played / 611 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,117 played / 993 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials657 played / 552 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials731 played / 541 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials882 played / 559 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials536 played / 535 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials712 played / 551 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials602 played / 569 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,156 played / 839 solved