These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials936 played / 894 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials864 played / 846 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials860 played / 843 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials1,014 played / 835 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials1,203 played / 920 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials1,005 played / 826 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,507 played / 1,347 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials875 played / 736 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials977 played / 719 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials1,168 played / 745 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials719 played / 717 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials952 played / 742 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials796 played / 752 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,549 played / 1,130 solved