These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials624 played / 589 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials580 played / 566 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials568 played / 555 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials675 played / 556 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials804 played / 615 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials667 played / 549 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,010 played / 895 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials586 played / 493 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials647 played / 480 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials779 played / 495 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials477 played / 476 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials632 played / 491 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials539 played / 508 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,026 played / 741 solved