These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials905 played / 865 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials829 played / 812 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials830 played / 813 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials969 played / 802 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials1,154 played / 883 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials965 played / 793 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,454 played / 1,301 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials843 played / 709 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials939 played / 691 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials1,125 played / 717 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials681 played / 679 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials912 played / 711 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials765 played / 724 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,489 played / 1,085 solved