These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials531 played / 496 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials472 played / 462 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials462 played / 455 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials546 played / 450 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials640 played / 501 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials535 played / 450 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials831 played / 733 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials469 played / 401 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials523 played / 395 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials634 played / 404 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials380 played / 379 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials497 played / 396 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials428 played / 405 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials833 played / 600 solved