These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials752 played / 715 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials685 played / 669 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials676 played / 662 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials788 played / 655 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials942 played / 718 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials783 played / 643 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,168 played / 1,038 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials691 played / 581 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials764 played / 566 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials930 played / 590 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials563 played / 562 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials748 played / 580 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials627 played / 594 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,212 played / 882 solved