These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials555 played / 520 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials496 played / 486 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials488 played / 480 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials576 played / 475 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials678 played / 525 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials567 played / 474 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials869 played / 768 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials498 played / 426 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials557 played / 418 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials672 played / 428 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials409 played / 408 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials533 played / 418 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials456 played / 432 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials884 played / 634 solved