These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials682 played / 647 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials625 played / 610 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials610 played / 597 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials726 played / 599 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials865 played / 658 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials721 played / 589 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,085 played / 963 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials634 played / 530 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials700 played / 518 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials841 played / 535 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials515 played / 514 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials684 played / 527 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials580 played / 547 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,110 played / 805 solved