These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials829 played / 790 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials747 played / 731 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials741 played / 727 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials865 played / 720 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials1,031 played / 792 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials856 played / 704 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,286 played / 1,148 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials757 played / 638 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials840 played / 622 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials1,016 played / 646 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials615 played / 614 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials818 played / 636 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials684 played / 649 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,332 played / 970 solved