These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials796 played / 757 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials718 played / 702 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials710 played / 696 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials825 played / 688 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials986 played / 753 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials821 played / 675 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,235 played / 1,102 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials727 played / 613 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials807 played / 598 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials980 played / 624 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials593 played / 592 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials792 played / 614 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials661 played / 626 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,288 played / 939 solved