These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials958 played / 916 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials885 played / 867 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials882 played / 865 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials1,037 played / 857 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials1,232 played / 940 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials1,032 played / 848 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,537 played / 1,376 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials905 played / 759 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials1,004 played / 739 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials1,194 played / 760 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials734 played / 732 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials969 played / 756 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials813 played / 767 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,576 played / 1,151 solved