These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials872 played / 833 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials794 played / 777 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials788 played / 773 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials919 played / 765 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials1,100 played / 845 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials920 played / 757 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,396 played / 1,250 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials806 played / 681 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials899 played / 664 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials1,082 played / 690 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials656 played / 654 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials874 played / 682 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials736 played / 698 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,429 played / 1,041 solved