These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials885 played / 845 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials808 played / 791 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials807 played / 792 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials935 played / 778 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials1,119 played / 857 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials937 played / 770 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,421 played / 1,271 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials818 played / 690 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials912 played / 674 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials1,096 played / 699 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials665 played / 663 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials888 played / 691 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials747 played / 708 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,450 played / 1,058 solved