These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials1,000 played / 957 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials917 played / 899 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials913 played / 895 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials1,072 played / 885 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials1,278 played / 974 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials1,069 played / 878 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,589 played / 1,422 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials939 played / 787 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials1,046 played / 768 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials1,254 played / 794 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials766 played / 764 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials1,014 played / 791 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials853 played / 801 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,649 played / 1,206 solved