These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials812 played / 773 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials733 played / 717 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials728 played / 714 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials848 played / 707 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials1,013 played / 777 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials843 played / 691 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,267 played / 1,131 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials740 played / 625 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials822 played / 609 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials999 played / 635 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials605 played / 604 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials806 played / 625 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials673 played / 638 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,309 played / 953 solved