These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials852 played / 813 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials774 played / 757 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials766 played / 752 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials893 played / 744 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials1,063 played / 817 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials888 played / 730 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,327 played / 1,183 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials786 played / 663 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials875 played / 648 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials1,054 played / 670 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials639 played / 637 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials848 played / 661 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials715 played / 678 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,385 played / 1,006 solved