These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials563 played / 528 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials505 played / 495 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials498 played / 490 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials592 played / 486 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials695 played / 538 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials582 played / 486 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials896 played / 792 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials512 played / 436 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials572 played / 428 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials688 played / 438 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials420 played / 419 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials551 played / 432 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials471 played / 445 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials901 played / 647 solved