These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials586 played / 551 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials532 played / 521 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials523 played / 512 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials622 played / 512 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials734 played / 567 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials617 played / 509 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials954 played / 844 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials536 played / 456 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials597 played / 446 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials723 played / 459 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials439 played / 438 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials583 played / 452 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials496 played / 467 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials953 played / 687 solved