These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials765 played / 727 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials693 played / 677 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials685 played / 671 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials797 played / 663 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials954 played / 728 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials792 played / 651 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,195 played / 1,064 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials701 played / 590 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials777 played / 574 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials944 played / 598 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials571 played / 570 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials761 played / 588 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials636 played / 603 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,233 played / 896 solved