These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials735 played / 698 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials667 played / 651 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials658 played / 644 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials771 played / 638 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials917 played / 697 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials763 played / 624 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,139 played / 1,014 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials672 played / 565 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials744 played / 551 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials903 played / 572 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials549 played / 548 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials728 played / 563 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials614 played / 581 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,187 played / 863 solved