These are the default controls for playing Sokoban Online:
- Arrow keys for movement.
- U for undo.
- R for reset.
- E for swapping Players (when a Twin Player is present).
All of the controls in Sokoban Online can be remapped to your liking through the Settings tab.
The goal of the puzzle is to push all of the boxes onto the goals while sticking to these rules:
- Only one box can be pushed at a time.
- A box cannot be pulled.
- The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on the goals.
- When multiple types of boxes are involved all boxes must on their corresponding goals to solve the puzzzle (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals).
- Wild card boxes (boxes with a question mark on them) do not have any goals.
[Classic] Classic BoxTutorials644 played / 609 solved
[Modern] Modern BoxTutorials601 played / 586 solved
[Modern] Wild Card BoxTutorials587 played / 574 solved
[Modern] Ice FloorTutorials697 played / 576 solved
[Modern] Fragile Floor / HoleTutorials828 played / 635 solved
[Modern] RailTutorials689 played / 567 solved
[Modern] MagnetTutorials1,039 played / 923 solved
[Modern] Door #1Tutorials608 played / 510 solved
[Modern] Door #2Tutorials670 played / 498 solved
[Modern] Door #3Tutorials805 played / 513 solved
[Modern] Portal #1Tutorials494 played / 493 solved
[Modern] Portal #2Tutorials656 played / 507 solved
[Modern] Portal #3Tutorials557 played / 526 solved
[Modern] Twin PlayerTutorials1,074 played / 779 solved