Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sokoban Online's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sokoban Online's web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sokoban Online at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Sokoban Online's web site are provided "as is". Sokoban Online makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sokoban Online does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sokoban Online or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sokoban Online's Internet site, even if Sokoban Online or a Sokoban Online authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sokoban Online's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sokoban Online does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sokoban Online may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sokoban Online does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sokoban Online has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sokoban Online of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Sokoban Online's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, in the United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- You will not provide any false personal information, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission
- You will not create more than one user account
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without permission from a Sokoban Online Staff member
- You are ineligible to register for a user account under the age of 13 due to governing law
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without Sokoban Online Staff member
Cheating and Misconduct
Cheating and misconduct of any kind is not tolerated on Sokoban Online. Members who are caught cheating will be immediately locked out until further review of the incident. Cheating can involve (but is not limited to):
- Exploiting game or website bug
- Falsifying scores or achievements
- Using automated scripts/software to mimic user behaviour or gameplay
- Any other exploitation that could benefit you in some way
Misconduct can involve (but is not limited to):
- Harassment of another member
- Postings solutions to a puzzle on the Community or Puzzle Talk
- Flooding/spamming in the Community or Puzzle Talk
- Advertising of any product, service or game (commercial or otherwise)
- Excessive complaining to staff members
Member Uploaded Images
Members of Sokoban Online are allowed to upload their own images for their avatar and puzzle packs. Uploading images that violates a copyright is not allowed (ie. images that contain copyright watermarks, or official images from Sokoban Online). If in the event that an uploaded image violates certain copyrights, the images will be taken down immediately by the Sokoban Online staff.