Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey395 played / 177 solved +22
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree202 played / 54 solved +20
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey240 played / 194 solved +18
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock172 played / 85 solved +17
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo211 played / 84 solved +16
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey529 played / 281 solved +15
[Classic] Microban #1Microban823 played / 502 solved +15
[Modern] A very easy puzzlediazBy: diaz278 played / 73 solved +15
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2314 played / 143 solved +14
Would it be alright if I made a discord server for the Sokoban Online community and other sokoban enthusiasts?
- @Shatterdpixel: it would also help like spread the word about this server
- @Shatterdpixel: whoops meant website
- @Shatterdpixel: We are planing to expand community efforts soon, so no need. But thank you. :)
Does this website work on mobile? Cause I wanna play this on the go haha
- @Shatterdpixel: It will soon! Big update is almost finished.
- @Jeffrey: I’m so excited!
Twice I've been bumped off @ President Hotel, with time running! I couldn't return to the first puzzle until the next day! When I did the time was still running!
Currently I was solving 1 of the 130,000 puzzles & don't know where as I haven't time to keep track! And it's running! All's I know is no way to know where to retrieve it! Where I am at they don't save history! When you get bumped @ Waterloo Public Library your history gets wiped as well! Somewhere my puzzle's time is running!
- 1 older reply – Click to expand
- @M i d r i f t x: went to the desk to fill out a complaint my p.c. wasn't available when I returned!
- @M i d r i f t x: The clock timers on puzzles are not part of the score system. Don't worry about keeping one running for a while, it won't have an impact on your score.
We're working on a way to to pick up a puzzle's progress on another device, if you've started playing elsewhere. This isn't quite ready yet but will be coming.
- @Michel: Two thumbs up!
A problem occured!
Please contact email@example.com and include this information:
"9768, 12029, error, "
Sorry I haven't an email!
- @M i d r i f t x: Thanks for reporting. You should get an email address. :)
- @M i d r i f t x: This error indicates a connection failure between your browser and our servers.This is a known issue with the Internet Explorer browser. Please conciser using a different browser, such as Firefox or Chrome, as they do not have this specific issue.
M i d r i f t x
@>@ As I have just joined recently, I think I spotted a "SHOWSTOPPING: glitch"!!
...Q. If the cache doesn't get cleared it is possible to create a hole in a puzzle allowing for insane low moves!
Don't accuse me ever of employing this maneuver! I enjoy the challenges up to a point!
- 1 older reply – Click to expand
- @M i d r i f t x: I'm curious as to how this glitch works. Can you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining how it's done step-by-step? We'll get to fixing it asap! :-) And @qqwref, you are quite right, any glitched solutions would get rejected by the system, as it will replay and validate the solution path on the server.
- @Michel: There is a winsoko version of sokoban download that! Build a small puzzle of your own! I've one such I use my last name in! If I should fttp://FRAUNE_puzzle.com to you, you should be able to play it then undo it; and, back out of it then see it!
These steps are rather premature; but, it does occur and you shall witness the havoc!
Why not instead of waiting for red man have a hole to toggle between 2nd player(s). Are these puzzles meant to be multi-player?
Votes for or against should only be allowed by person(s) who have solved it!
Sure comments can be made by all! :> ;)
steyrwolf ProCan one single person solve 100 Puzzles in an hour (with gold, of course)? Ovawiss can, and nobody else! :-)
Malice ProFor a pair of days, buttons like/dislike have disappeared from puzzles in my browser. It reminds me as a well-known problem but I don't remember the cause. Could someone help me?
qqwref ProDid you know Razorflame had a puzzle on here with 25 played and 0 solved? Well, 1 solved now.