Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey473 played / 209 solved +29
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree275 played / 83 solved +25
[Classic] Microban #1Microban916 played / 561 solved +21
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo296 played / 115 solved +20
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock209 played / 107 solved +20
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey259 played / 210 solved +17
[Classic] Albe #1Albe458 played / 113 solved +16
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2382 played / 165 solved +16
[Modern] A very easy puzzlediazBy: diaz326 played / 86 solved +16
what are the hardest levels ever made on here ?
- 1 older reply – Click to expand
- @hcthepro: a lot of close to impossible levels are in web archieve. Some have0 current solutions.
- @Jonathan Handojo: 22 out of 49 unsolved classic puzzles. interesting.
Malice ProI don't understand why the recent classic puzzle "Mashroom" (by snuke) has been deleted and replaced by a "fixed version" : Mashroom Fixed Version. There was no bug in the original version, and the new one is just a variant of it. So it seems not fair to delete a puzzle still solved by some players.
- 7 older replies – Click to expand
- @Opeth2112: true. Bugs should update the level, not delete the stats, unless the bug was widely exposed
- vroy Pro@Malice: I totally agree with the fact that "Mashroom" has been deleted. Otherwise new members would solve it and afterwards find the fixed version and have to solve it again (the 2 solutions are identical).
- Michel StaffThank you all for the feedback. We will look at resolving this type of 'puzzle replacement' differently in the future. When it comes to having no impact on existing solves we should be able to accommodate some better way, keeping the solves. When submitting your puzzles please, do concider that the system is not designed to allow updates/alterations after submission.
Happy Boxing Day ... as in pushing boxes around lol .I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress. Kinda like cow tipping but with waitresses.
- @Dewed: nice one :)
- 12 older replies – Click to expand
- @geometree: That one did not last long.
- @geometree: my level blind connection 3000 has 1 player for gold and thats vroy. Now its usually a puzzle that I wouldnt try to get gold on but when verifying i got 296. And if i can get that low getting below 200 should be possible
.. I'm wondering, how does the puzzle solving error happen? I have tried 6 different types of decoration types of levels using ice and portals and none of them worked: They had no glitches whatsoever and nothing was exploited. Maybe ice and portals do not go well together in puzzle verifications, but can someone explain to me what I can do?
- 2 older replies – Click to expand
- Jeffrey Staff@39cool: The issue you are describing won't be fixed until we release version 4.0 unfortunately. There are too many issues with the current system, it would be pointless to patch it. Instead, we are building a new framework which will solve all those pesky errors you receive from time to time.
- vroy Pro@39cool: I made a very simple puzzle with ice and portals and I solved it without error message. I believe that the problem comes not from the ice but only from the bugs in the portals. If you have a problem with a puzzle with portals you could try to rotate or to mirror it.
- @vroy: thanks for the help. I will try that!
Michel StaffHo, ho ho!
It's the festive season!
Santa has arrived as as a playable character for everyone! Go to Change your Game Character and select Santa!
Happy Thanksgiving ! I'm thankful for doors. An interesting modern feature. :-)
Which modern feature is the most challenging? For me I think teleporters.
I'd like to get better at getting gold. So I ask how much you agree with this: There are 2 kinds of puzzles. Those that only have one general approach to solve and those that have more than one general approach. You get gold on the first type by eliminating unnecessary moves. You also do that on the second type, but you also have to find the shortest general approach.