Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey336 played / 155 solved +21
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey218 played / 176 solved +17
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree161 played / 49 solved +16
[Classic] Microban #1Microban767 played / 463 solved +15
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey497 played / 266 solved +14
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock139 played / 71 solved +14
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2267 played / 125 solved +14
[Modern] puzzle-0276 simple escape 1Remodel 3By: pc46192 played / 106 solved +13
[Modern] A very easy puzzlediazBy: diaz233 played / 66 solved +13
Will it be possible to save the state of a game in the new version please? Some of the larger puzzles look interesting but if one cannot come back to a saved game they would take hours at one sitting.
- 1 older reply – Click to expand
- @Jeffrey: hip hop hooray
- @39cool: That is a spooky cat. Gives me the creeps. Feel like a ghost is looking at me.
- @Jeffrey: Yay that is fantastic news.
We are hiring!
We are looking for a HTML 5 Web Games Developer with experience with TypeScript, PixiJS and a PHP/MySQL backend.
If you are qualified and interested, please send me a direct message.
Everyone...I feel like I need to say this because the bug concern comments keep being recycled over and over...a new system is being built and solves all bugs. We are well aware of these bugs, and we will stomp them all into oblivion and fix ALL invalid solutions that were a result of the bugs. New system is nearly complete, and we are hiring a programmer so expedite progress. 2018 is THE YEAR for Sokoban Online.
The recent puzzle Disco Lights is based on an impossible situation: the wild card boxes are set down on closed doors. A similar problem occured in the past with another puzzle but the bug has not been fixed in buiding mode : it should not be possible to set a box on a closed door because it is a nonsense.
- @Malice: sorry I did not notice that. perhaps that's why only 2 people solved it
- @39cool: Don't be sorry, it is not your fault. Have you seen that: when a player or a box is on the green button, the green door opens but the wild card set on it disapears ? It seems to be the consequence of the initial bug of building.
- @39cool: Find apersoninhere.
filou ProIs there an app that I can download to play on my tablet ?
- 1 older reply – Click to expand
- @filou: There is an app in the works for both Android and iOS.
- @39cool: Go find Unique (Jonathan Handojo)
- @39clues: I checked that out. And I checked out 'a puzzle for 39clues'. Knowing and being friends with 3 years kind of demonstrates what they post comments for, eh?
filou ProStaff - has anybody signalled the bug that sometimes when undoing moves in a puzzle, boxes mysteriously disappear ? It is then necessary to backtrack to the last time that box was moved before it re-appears - rather annoying to say the least.
- @filou: just to add...sometimes it is the second player that disappears if its a game with two little blokies taking turns
- @filou: This is just another old well know bug...
- @filou: The most vicious form of this bug is when the direction of a magnet don't t change as it should after undoing : it can pass unnoticed and let you tear your hair out, in front of a puzzle apparently unsolvable... ;-)
Jonathan, I replied
- 3 older replies – Click to expand
- @39cool: What I wanted was something like what pc46 built. The box arrangement was exactly like that, but I didn't think that leaving the rail as it is would make the puzzle much more difficult. Which is why I was amazed and complimented him/her in the puzzle.
- @Jonathan Handojo: OK, I'll try that in my next remix.
- @Jonathan Handojo: I totally understand. It will take a while, though
Whenever I solve a puzzle with magnets when I'm finished it gives me a message saying that I can only place 1 magnet switch when I only did place one magnet switch
geometree ProMight be fun to have a detailed formula to rate a puzzle's difficulty level. What factors should be considered and how much weight should each of the factors have? dimensions?, minimum number of steps to solve?, type and number of modern features?, number of goals?, ....
Whenever I solve 39cool #9 I get the same error messsage. I've done it 3 times but each time it says having trouble .