Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey406 played / 181 solved +24
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree209 played / 55 solved +20
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock182 played / 92 solved +18
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey243 played / 197 solved +17
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo231 played / 87 solved +17
[Modern] A very easy puzzlediazBy: diaz288 played / 79 solved +16
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey540 played / 287 solved +15
[Classic] Microban #1Microban840 played / 514 solved +15
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2318 played / 144 solved +15
Hi all! :) Do the characters in the shop for sale have some special attributes?
- @crashoverride: oui, un peu
I used to think the paces ovawiss or Jorge were completing levels at were insane - but now kasarino has gotten over 7500 gold in the last 7 days alone! That's an average of more than one gold every two minutes for 7 days straight. Truly remarkable.
- 2 older replies – Click to expand
- @Gelonidres: When I try not to solve ladybrinths and still have over 400 no-trophie levels.
- qqwref Pro@Gelonidres: It seems impossible to do by hand, especially with optimal solutions. I wonder if maybe there is a bot involved, or a way to upload solutions to the site that were found in some other way.
- @qqwref: I feel the same. I have never used a bot in the game, but if there were people that just got a bot running solving classics over and over again it would be unfair.
So today I downloaded a sokoban solver and now I'm kind of upset. When designing my ''G'' puzzle I had this configuration I could not for the life of me solve so in the end I disregarded it. Now this program tells me in 0.1 sec that I overlooked some bizarre 90 move solution that I never spotted. I was just curious how some of you veterans view using such solvers in designing puzzles. To me it kind of feels like cheating, but maybe it's just a timesaver. I'm not sure
- @Mike Daas: Sorry to not see any veteran answering (yet), but I don't think using one for building is cheating. Especially if the builder is as transparent about it as you are.
- mikearcher ProI wouldn't see it as cheating, in fact a good challenge is to design a level that can be solved in a shorter solution than the auto-solvers can find, or design a level that the auto-solvers say is unsolvable.
- @Mike Daas: So does to me. I have to agree with you, but using one in building isn’t that bad, though using one in game should classify. To be fair, I’ve never actually used one, but it seems like doing something not good. Like using a ghostwriter in your songs somewhere where you compete against who has the better one ;)
Jimbim ProHere is another puzzle from Jonathan that exists twice. He must be cashing double paychecks :) Bye Bye S Relief 5
- @Jimbim: maybe he likes doubles. Like two names lol
- Jeffrey Staff@Jimbim: Thanks for pointing this out.
Just llike there is for liked puzzles, it would be interesting to see the most disliked puzzles.
fredskuttle ProPretty sure I put up one this morning called fred's pool and it isnt to be seen anywhere. It isnt in the drafts or the new puzzles.
Jonathan Handojo ProFor the new upcoming Sokoban Online 4.0, is there a feature where we could change the colour of the walls and original classic boxes? I happened to thought about this because I happened to remember when I was just a little child playing Boxxle on Nintendo Gameboy, and the game happened to have green walls and boxes. And who knows, I might get new ideas from it.
How to delete a puzzle?
We all know that 1 box puzzles are nonsense, but I've seen a few funny 2 box puzzles around. I was just wondering, what is the hardest 2 box puzzle you know? And the hardest 3 box puzzle? Asking for the toughest 4 box puzzle is a nasty question I think, as I've seen a great many challenging and deceptive puzzles with only four boxes. Does anyone feel like sharing some fun ones? ^_^