Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey493 played / 214 solved +31
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree281 played / 84 solved +26
[Classic] Microban #1Microban931 played / 570 solved +23
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo304 played / 117 solved +21
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock212 played / 107 solved +20
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey268 played / 217 solved +17
[Classic] Albe #1Albe472 played / 115 solved +17
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2391 played / 171 solved +16
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey602 played / 316 solved +15
Hello, hello! It's time to look for eggs, err, I mean push eggs, err, push boxes!
Play with the Easter Bunny during this eggcelent spring period!
Go to Change your game character in the Settings and choose the bun!
Also, maybe keep an eye out for those eggs...
- @Michel: I still had Santa lol
im currently making a hard classic puzzle and its going to be a puzzle consisting of hard puzzles all in 1 I'm going to need 16 and if u want to collab on it message me
hardest puzzle you ever solved ?
I'm currently uploading a lot of fixed versions of my already published maps, like tighter designs and removed exploits. I learned a lot in the last months about Sokoban Level Design, and I saw a lot of potential to be improved upon. @Admins: by all means, please don't release them all at once! I don't want other people's first time efforts to be pushed to the 2nd page!
- Gelonidres Pro@diceman: Even though I'm not playing many of your levels (big classics aren't really my thing), I love your enthusiasm about creating levels. Keep it up! :)
- @Gelonidres: Oh yeah, thanks a lot. :-) For now I'm pretty much finished with my "Create 100 Sokoban Levels"-Challenge, though. I've revisited some older levels of mine in the last few days, fixing them, since I learned a lot during that time about lean design. I must say, I'm a bit burnt out, but who knows, I might get that itch again. Only one thing left to do, and that's sorting all the Levels inside ParaBox-Collection by difficulty. :-)
I keep getting an error while I'm playing, that says ... "An error occured. Your score might not register." Then it doesn't. I play again and it works. Maybe my internet connection is messing up. Not sure.
- 3 older replies – Click to expand
- @Jonathan Handojo: I was logged in. I think my internet was getting intermittent disconnects cause my tv was freezing up about the same time too. I've seen the invalid solution message. But I don't get that cause all the boxes are where they're supposed to be. So what would be invalid about it? lol
- Jonathan Handojo Pro@Dewed: Supposedly you're logged in now. If you leave that idle for some time (without any other activity on Sokoban Online)... say 1 or 2 hours, by then if you refresh the page, you'll be logged out. When that happens, the website won't know where to register that solution to. Of course, that just one thing... Might be other causes.
- This might indeed be something caused by the longer period of staying on the same page and accidentally getting logged out. We'll look in to this. In the mean time, try making sure you use the "Keep me logged in" checkbox when you log in.
Nothing serious, but there's a weird Audio-Bug that's been around since I joined this site: Whenever I start playing, there's no sound until I've pressed the Undo-Button ...
- 2 older replies – Click to expand
- @Dewed: Okay, I see now. Must've something to do with Firefox; just tried in in Microsoft Edge, and suddenly it works fine. Firefox is my primary choice, tho, so I guess I have to live with it. :-)
- @diceman: I use Opera
- @diceman: Strange issue, my primary browser personally is also Firefox but, I do not experience this issue. We try to make sure that the game works in all the major browsers. Could you please send an email to email@example.com with your Firefox version, which operating system you're using and if you're using any extensions.
is it okay to make puzzles together like a collab and solve puzzles together?
Two QoL-Suggestions: Would be nice, when subsequently changing the width and height of my level in progress, I could decide which border I'd like to cut. And, secondly, after I've published a puzzle, already mark it as "Solved" and include my Step Count into the statistics, since I've already done that in order to "prove" my map as solvable. Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Akainamill ProHello All. I'm created a tiny and interesting portal puzzle, that has a normal solution (the box didn't disappeared or doubled, there was nothing wrong with it, etc.), but it indicates that the solution is wrong.
can we get a lvel database where we can make custom searches?
can we get a page or something for most active members ?