Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey291 played / 135 solved +20
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree145 played / 45 solved +18
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey205 played / 163 solved +15
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock130 played / 68 solved +14
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2243 played / 113 solved +14
[Modern] puzzle-0276 simple escape 1Remodel 3By: pc46180 played / 102 solved +13
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey461 played / 247 solved +12
[Modern] Out of ReachSurprisedBy: Jeffrey200 played / 86 solved +11
[Modern] Shiftable wall #04Shiftable wallsBy: Jonathan Handojo67 played / 40 solved +11
backhoes ProOne of the great features is Sokoban Online is the Love A Puzzle icon. To create a quick reference to a puzzle you can't yet solve but want to come back to and keep trying, just click the heart icon. Then, when you want to resume working on it, look on your Member Profile page in the My Loved Puzzles section. Click on it and you're back to work.
Congratulations to Kasarino on reaching 600k, a fantastic score!
- 6 older replies – Click to expand
- @steyrwolf: Your percentage of GOLD Trophies is 98,94%`but mine is only 72,25%.`Now you know who is really incredible player.
- @steyrwolf: On every 100 solved puzzles in 99 you can find best score. That's really impress me.
- @steyrwolf: Thanks to you and Eugene64 for those incredible statistiscs. I now understand why the up and down swings are so extreme. You guys really are amazing players!
- 1 older reply – Click to expand
- @Malice: Don't forget what, who, and which!
- @geometree: Why not?
- @geometree: Because it's Earth Day!
Congratulations Jorge, 700k wow, those sunglasses really work :-)
- Congratulations Eugene64 and Jorge Gloria with 700+K ! But I will overcome you sometime :)
- My deep respect to the 700K-Experienced!
- Jorge Gloria Pro@Jimbim: Thans my friends
Jorge Gloria ProCongratulations Eugene64: 700.000 EXP. Very expressive score.
Is there any reason the posts on this very Community Talk have to be erased when they get too old? I mean, we definitely shouldn't be able to comment on a 6-month-old post, but we should at least be able to see them after they're archived.