Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey298 played / 138 solved +20
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree150 played / 47 solved +18
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey210 played / 167 solved +15
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock132 played / 69 solved +14
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2248 played / 114 solved +14
[Modern] puzzle-0276 simple escape 1Remodel 3By: pc46186 played / 104 solved +13
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey464 played / 248 solved +12
[Modern] Out of ReachSurprisedBy: Jeffrey205 played / 88 solved +11
[Modern] Shiftable wall #04Shiftable wallsBy: Jonathan Handojo72 played / 42 solved +11
Here is a challenge. I have just been playing the time attack series by benjamin2, in particular 65 Seconds 04. I have managed to get 1:14, but this is a quarter of a minute outside the record. I know I am not fast at these things but to be this much out seems excessive, even with animation disabled. Perhaps Jeffrey or other players who played this 5 years ago can tell me if the boxmen really were quicker back then.
- @diaz: Or is time getting faster !
- mikearcher Pro@diaz: When you hold a key down the speed of the boxman is determined by your keboard settings / drivers.
- @mikearcher: Wow !! I adjusted the keyboard settings and now have a super animated boxman. I was able to get my score down to 0:60 , an improvement of 14 seconds !. That was a very useful tip. Many thanks Mike.
Backhoes last post works great. Thx!
backhoes ProOne of the great features is Sokoban Online is the Love A Puzzle icon. To create a quick reference to a puzzle you can't yet solve but want to come back to and keep trying, just click the heart icon. Then, when you want to resume working on it, look on your Member Profile page in the My Loved Puzzles section. Click on it and you're back to work.
Jimbim ProCongratulations to Kasarino on reaching 600k, a fantastic score!
- 6 older replies – Click to expand
- @steyrwolf: Your percentage of GOLD Trophies is 98,94%`but mine is only 72,25%.`Now you know who is really incredible player.
- @steyrwolf: On every 100 solved puzzles in 99 you can find best score. That's really impress me.
- Jimbim Pro@steyrwolf: Thanks to you and Eugene64 for those incredible statistiscs. I now understand why the up and down swings are so extreme. You guys really are amazing players!