Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey413 played / 183 solved +26
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree230 played / 65 solved +22
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo243 played / 89 solved +18
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock183 played / 92 solved +18
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey244 played / 198 solved +17
[Classic] Microban #1Microban853 played / 524 solved +17
[Modern] A very easy puzzlediazBy: diaz292 played / 79 solved +16
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey547 played / 289 solved +15
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2347 played / 154 solved +15
Does anyone know why error messages pop up every tie I try to solve puzzles with bundles of portals? For example, in pc46's puzzle "my broken heart," I solved the puzzle (which is my greatest achievement) but I get errors. Same for one of my draft puzzles. I made a puzzle named "sog" which involved ice and portals, but no matter how i solved it I get errors. Is there a reason to this? Or is it a bug that'll get fixed in the next update? Because I REALLY want to solve that puzzle. HA PC46! I CAN!
- 3 older replies – Click to expand
- @Gelonidres: xD lol
- @pc46: That makes sense: I push towards better puzzles. Thanks! You got my peices to the puzzle
I bet I hold the record for failed attempts lol
- @Dewed: ...
SzieberthAdam ProThanks for this gem site! I am coaching my little son with the Monry Main Collection and we just purchased a Penguin character. I would like to request to be able to read the well written character introduction text somewhere in the character change screen as after the purchase there is no place I can reread it. Cheers!
- @SzieberthAdam: That's a good request: I don't know if you would mind me repeating what it says:
- @39cool: As a loyal pet to the Wizard, the Penguin has learned enough skills to become the only animal that has successfully completed a Sokoban puzzle. Since his large belly gets in the way of his wings, he is forced to use his beak to push boxes. The Penguin longs to lose enough weight one day so that his dream of pushing boxes with his wings becomes a reality.
There is a box duplication bug on portal levels. Here's how it works.
Go to my puzzle: My easy heart. It's in Catchy. Then push the player down the teal portal. Then make the twin player move the two boxes to the nearest portal. Then make the first player move.
Ta da! This isn't useful with coloured boxes, but for wildcards, they can be the difference between a solving and not solving the puzzle. Hope it gets patched soon.
- 1 older reply – Click to expand
- @Michel: thanks. I think I should keep quiet. You know, in case somebody exploits it.
- Michel Staff@39cool: Don't worry, all solutions are validated by us after submitting. Any solutions that exploited a bug will be rejected, maybe not always initially but, for use eventually.
- @Michel: It's nice to know that there is some detector program in the game. Keep up the work!
As a suggestion, maybe it's an idea to send a notification email when someone comments on one of your puzzles? Since it happens only rarely, I highly doubt anyone would be flooded, but I personally like to hear other people's thoughts and remarks about my puzzles and now there's not really a good way (that I know of) to know when someone comments (especially for those people that have a lot of published puzzles). Maybe allow people to turn off those emails if they don't want them. Just a thought
- 8 older replies – Click to expand
- Jonathan Handojo Pro@qqwref: Long ago, before this was known as Sokoban Online, it was originally known as Boxxle Online, where only classic puzzles exist. There was a feature where emails are sent to the author whenever new comments are posted on your puzzle. However, there was also a type of "forum" for "latest comments" throughout the whole website. So it was a handy feature as you are able to see the latest comments on any puzzle anywhere. Now, there isn't any just yet.
- @Jonathan Handojo: I joined only a while back. It would be nice to see that
- @qqwref: If you entered a correct email on this site, it should send an email from Sokoban Online to you, saying that, let's say, hmm..., geometree said: "how do you solve this" (just kidding he would never say something like that), and give you an option to reply, or report. If you want to see something you sent, it should send from your email, so you should see it in your everyday inbox. Hope it helps
Here is a statistic that I would find very interesting to see:
The oldest records held by a single player.
That's sure to ignite some competitive spirit!
7,777 community puzzles - must be a lucky day!