Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey459 played / 202 solved +28
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree271 played / 81 solved +25
[Classic] Microban #1Microban906 played / 554 solved +20
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo280 played / 107 solved +20
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock206 played / 105 solved +20
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey256 played / 208 solved +17
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2375 played / 163 solved +16
[Modern] A very easy puzzlediazBy: diaz319 played / 84 solved +16
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey582 played / 307 solved +15
Here's a fun challenge for you builders: Create a difficult puzzle using whatever modern objects you like, but only one box, the heart box. No other boxes allowed. Something like Jeff's "small magnet maze" up there on the liked puzzles, but doesn't seem too hard, right?
- 6 older replies – Click to expand
- @Jimbim: Is this some sort of Chicken Little stuff? Not really into these quizzes though...
- @Jonathan Handojo: Chicken Little stuff? What is that? The acorn said, "Gee! I'm a tree." or Gee I'm a tree. or Gee om a tree. or Ge om a tree. or Ge om e tree. or Geometree. You see, sadly, I'm just an old math joke.
- @geometree: It's just a movie that pops up in my head the first thing I hear about 'acorns'... that's all. Nice one though.
- 3 older replies – Click to expand
- @geometree: Cholesterol, sugar, blood pressure, pulse ...
- @Dewed: My age. Your age.
- @geometree: Mine
vroy ProHow do you move one of your puzzles from one group to an other one?
- Akainamill Pro@vroy: In your puzzle drafts: select a puzzle group, and click on "Select all/none" (all puzzle will be selected). Remove the checkmark from the one you don't want to move. Then click on "Move puzzles to". Then find the group where you want to move the puzzle.
- vroy Pro@Akainamill: Thanks a lot, Akainamill.
- Akainamill Pro@vroy: You're welcome :)
Sometimes when I hit the undo button, a colored block disappears. Akainamill G11 just did it. But I've had others do it too. The only way to get it back is restart usually. But maybe it's just mine. I'm on a dinosaur of a pc.
Mike Daas ProJust a small bug report: for some reason I cannot access my oldest drafts anymore. Even when I click to go to page 2 the site reloads the first page (yes I have far too many drafts)