Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey516 played / 223 solved +31
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree290 played / 87 solved +26
[Classic] Microban #1Microban958 played / 586 solved +23
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo322 played / 126 solved +22
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock222 played / 110 solved +21
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey274 played / 222 solved +17
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2406 played / 177 solved +17
[Classic] Albe #1Albe492 played / 120 solved +16
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey619 played / 324 solved +15
Why is the Sokoban wiki shut down?
what is ionic catalysts?
- qqwref Pro@hcthepro: Big collections with lots of small autogenerated Classic levels. Mostly moderate difficulty. Some people like to play them for EXP since they can be solved quickly. Razorflame, the author, has over 60000 puzzles (about half of the site!), most of which are in the Ionic Catalysts collections.
can the text on this whole site get a overhaul i have found several errors even though i dont speak english fluenty
- @hcthepro: Just point them out so they can be corrected.
- @hcthepro: Like fluenty? lol
what about if you are the first to beat a puzzle you would get 2 extra xp ?
- 3 older replies – Click to expand
- @hcthepro: I'm often first. But far from the best. I think most puzzles are solved within minutes. Maybe for ones that have been up for a while.
- @Dewed: or maybe for ever year a puzzle hasnt been solved +1 extra xp?
- 39cool Pro@hcthepro: This just rewards people who are extremely active, with only a small factor of skill if anybody else is active. For puzzles that have been up for a while, there are tons of unsolved puzzles that most people can't find (and some easy ones too if you look hard enough), so turning points into a scavenger hunt would kind fo defeat the entire point of xp existing
4 days till summer break in denmark :D
Can anyone confirm whether Ao 003 is still possible to complete? I always get errors when solving it.
- qqwref Pro@Gelonidres: I solved it and got an error as well.
- @Gelonidres: I think I've tracked done the erroneous move. Look at this small level I built:
Making a single step to the right will solve the level, but produce an error. Indeed, I would not expect the red box to be pushed to the red goal, but to end up left of the lower purple portal. However, the red box seems to think that the player still occupies the upper purple portal, leaving the teal portal up instead of left.
idea: when you are going to build a new puzzle cloud it say goodmorning goodevening etc. instead of just hi ?
Maybe an auto solve button ;)
Jonathan Handojo ProOn a note with puzzle building (because there's been a lot of builders lately), I think a nice feature to have will be to highlight a section of the puzzle like how you'd select a group of icons on your desktop screen by dragging. Following which, you can do other stuffs like move, rotate, or even replace all object of one type in the selection with another, or rotate all magnets, or set all doors open, or toggle doors....
why does sokoban online use paypal if no north european contries have goverment support towards paypal ?
Threscher ProAny chance of offering a "dark theme" like what is offered on Lichess.org? Sometimes I play Sokoban at night and it would be more relaxing to have a darker background/board.