Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey271 played / 127 solved +17
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree127 played / 40 solved +17
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey198 played / 156 solved +16
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock121 played / 62 solved +13
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey452 played / 244 solved +12
[Modern] puzzle-0276 simple escape 1Remodel 3By: pc46162 played / 94 solved +12
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2219 played / 104 solved +12
[Modern] Out of ReachSurprisedBy: Jeffrey186 played / 81 solved +11
[Classic] Microban #1Microban705 played / 423 solved +10
@wlad52. Congratulations and welcome in TOP 10 ! :)
Jonathan Handojo ProJeff. I have an idea for a new object. How about a switch to rotate rails?
- @Jonathan Handojo: Nice idea, but the game is already complex enough in our opinion. :)
Malice ProSuggestion: It would be very practice that the player's lists of solved puzzles (with gold, silver, bronze and no trophy) would be sorted by the more recent date the puzzle enters in the current list, instead of the more recent date it has been solved. So, for instance, if you solved a puzzle with gold in 2015, and if somebody records a best score today, you can see it easily because the puzzle enters at the first place in your silver list.
- Malice Pro@Malice: More exactly, the date to take in account for sorting should be the more recent from two dates : the date the puzzle enters in the current list and the last date it has been solved.
- backhoes Pro@Malice: Good Suggestion, Malice. If accepted, I would ask that a choice of sorting be offered via menu or similar option. If choice of sorting were offered, players who like the current method could keep using it, and those players who want to see who has most recently solved (and bested their score) could do so.
- @Malice: Really is difficult to identify a puzzle that has recently entered the list of trophies of silver, bronze and no trophies.
Hey there Jorge, has somebody borrowed your shades ?
- @diaz: Not yet.
- @Jorge Gloria: You look smart, do you mind if I try them on ?
- @diaz: Of course you can. You're sure to be very smart too. haha
Is it still Christmas or is Santa now a permanent fixture ?
Happy birthday to you my dear friend Malice. Many and many years of life. Congratulations
Jonathan Handojo ProHappy New Year 2017, everyone!! Can't wait to see what Sokoban Online has to offer us in 2017. :D
having spent much time in solving Portal 10 with 6 moves allow me the question: Is it still possible to solve this puzzle with 6 moves, or has the portal-mechanism slightly changed (since March 2014) and this is no longer possible?
All the best for 2017!