Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey423 played / 187 solved +26
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree239 played / 69 solved +23
[Classic] Microban #1Microban863 played / 531 solved +18
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo250 played / 92 solved +18
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock186 played / 94 solved +18
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey250 played / 203 solved +16
[Modern] A very easy puzzlediazBy: diaz299 played / 79 solved +16
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey558 played / 294 solved +15
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2351 played / 155 solved +15
Jeffrey StaffWant some small, clean, and fun puzzles that will keep you entertained for days? Check out "The Tower": sokobanonline.com/play/community/jeffrey/the-tower
- @Jeffrey: no! My free XP’s are GONE!
Don't ask me how I found this but it would seem like Ionic Catalysts XX #7826 has more solved than played - funny. Sorry that there's no link but I couldn't include it, because the site said I was spamming :[ Also, how in the heavens have some people played ALL of those puzzles? It's just insane o_O
- 1 older reply – Click to expand
- @Michel: I think my post attracted a couple of new players, for the stats have changed from 4 played 5 solved to 9 played 7 solved now.
- @Mike Daas: Doesn't that happen when people play more than once to improve their score? I've done that and that was the result afterwards.
- @Dewed: That was my first guess as well, but the peculiar thing was that the five solutions at the time were from five different players
WOWWW 1.000.000 EXP.
- 11 older replies – Click to expand
- @kasarino: Thanks
- @Jorge Gloria: thats freaking great! Congrats, even though I was like, what now, 3 weeks late?
- @39cool: Thank you my friend, sooner rather than later.
Welcome back Akainamill
vroy ProThe only puzzle published by Febrin is very similar to Microban 1. I can't help thinking that it could be plagiarism by somebody that isn't even able to copy properly a puzzle.
Web_server please take note! I would like to introduce new floor pieces:
+ Man on goal square
* Man on an ice goal square
Until you make this possible, I will not submit my newest puzzle! "Fred's ... Ice-house"!
More Bugs 405
Working on this puzzle; and, before I had finished "the screen blinked, then recorded my score like I had finished #405 myself!
Question: is what happened? I didn't move all of the blocks over all the x's! I personally didn't finish covering all the squares!; and, it recorded me as having so solved it!" Is there a "AI" program I'm not aware of?
vroy ProFebrin has published 2 puzzles. Although they are identical one of them is "Just for fun" and the other not.
They should make Quick Play only show ones you haven't done yet.
It would be cool if, in addition to viewing all levels where you got gold/silver/bronze/white trophies, you could view all levels of a puzzle pack that you haven't yet completed. That would be very useful on large puzzle sets where you have completed all but very few puzzles. As it is now, you have to click through all pages of the pack to find the ones you are missing.