[Log in to your account to Love this puzzle]
AiW #35: Uncomfortable Party
- Wed, May 13, 2020
- Played: 36 Solved: 18 Uniquely Solved: 13
- Best Solution: 103 steps Your Best: You're not logged in!
[Like]+1[Dislike]1 like, 0 dislikes (1 vote)
They were indeed a droll-looking party that assembled on the bank—the birds with draggled feathers, the animals with their fur clinging close to them, and all dripping wet, cross, and uncomfortable.
The first question of course was, how to get dry again: they had a consultation about this, and after a few minutes it seemed quite natural to Alice to find herself talking familiarly with them, as if she had known them all her life. Indeed, she had quite a long argument with the Lory, who at last turned sulky, and would only say, “I am older than you, and must know better;” and this Alice would not allow without knowing how old it was, and, as the Lory positively refused to tell its age, there was no more to be said.
©Lewis Carroll, 1865
39cool Proanother instance where i don't know where to start.
- diceman Pro@39cool: Yeah, it can be a bit tough. However, the start is not too difficult, if you think about it, there's only one logical way how to "free" the path to the upper row without locking yourself in. The more challenging part comes then, since you kinda have to simultaneously solve both sides of the puzzle; you can't just finish one side and then move to the other, since you still have to leave a door open to switch between above and below.
- 39cool Pro@diceman: aah, yes, after solving it i realized what i did wrong. I was trying to do this in order, but you really just need to make and break over again. Very great puzzle, had me thinking for a while
- diceman Pro@39cool: Congrats, glad you solved it.