[Log in to your account to Love this puzzle]
- Jorge Gloria
- Fri, November 07, 2014
- Played: 25 Solved: 13 Uniquely Solved: 12
- Best Solution: 256 steps Your Best: You're not logged in!
[Like]+1[Dislike]1 like, 0 dislikes (1 vote)
- Easy puzzle.
vroy ProIf you replace the wilcard boxes by 2 holes it is still solvable.
- Malice Pro@vroy: I used only one of the wildcard boxes, and I think also the puzzle is solvable without them.
- @Malice: If under those wildcard boxes were vertical rails, it's still solvable, just different order of magnets will worsen the conditions
- Malice Pro@Jonathan Handojo: Yes, two vertical rails could be put under wildcard boxes, but I think the order of magnets is not important as long as the four colored boxes are released (magnets unlocked just one time).
Yep, it's easy... what about if I make it harder?
- Jorge Gloria Pro@Jonathan Handojo: No problem Jonathan. :)
- @Jorge Gloria: looks like 2 more members are coming up with some ideas