[Log in to your account to Love this puzzle]
- Jonathan Handojo
- Mon, January 12, 2015
- Played: 38 Solved: 22 Uniquely Solved: 16
- Best Solution: 156 steps Your Best: You're not logged in!
[Like]+6[Dislike]6 likes, 0 dislikes (6 votes)
- Switching again and again is pretty annoying, isn't it?
I think I still need to find the 'aha' moment... sliding back and forward, using both players, I simply cannot see a shorter path... but I shall return to this challenge !!
geometree ProBut apparently we like being annoyed because you've gotten 3 likes.
- Jonathan Handojo Pro@geometree: ok... any reason why they like it?
- geometree Pro@Jonathan Handojo: I think the thing people like the most about puzzles is the 'aha' moments in them when new discoveries are made. Also these realizations need to come to the brain in a timely fashion. If they happen too fast or slow it's less fun. I think your puzzle had a few timed well.