[Log in to your account to Love this puzzle]
- Jonathan Handojo
- Fri, August 21, 2020
- Played: 75 Solved: 3 Uniquely Solved: 3
- Best Solution: 2,782 steps Your Best: You're not logged in!
[Like]+6[Dislike]6 likes, 0 dislikes (6 votes)
- Putting all objects to the test...
39cool ProGG to malice!
Malice ProToo frustrating: I just finished the adventure in 3285 steps, but the solution is not validated because of some portal-related bug (I guess)! 107 minutes of gameplay that goes to dust... ;-)
- @Malice: Ouch. That's sad to hear, but a very splendid job for you for solving it. At least this time you found out the intended path, right? You actually completed it in about the same steps I did. Maybe the new Sokoban Online will process all these failed attempts.
One thing I do know: If you're logged out of your account while solving it, it will result in an error. 107 minutes seems about right though.
- Malice Pro@Jonathan Handojo: Thank you Jonathan for your idea about how avoiding the portal bug! And of course congratulations for this master piece !
It took me 3 days to solve this excellent puzzle. I may return and get my steps down next time. Well done !!
- 2 older replies – Click to expand
- @Dewed: Haha. I'm sure you progress with each time you play. Looking forward to when you actually solve it. And don't forget that feeling when you finally solve it. That's half the reason that I strive to keep Sokoban Online a fun place for all members. Though, sometimes it doesn't work for some members :)
- @Jonathan Handojo: Please keep them coming. I love these puzzles. I knew the path the red had to take, but to figure out how to get it there and with lots of restarts, I can't tell you how excited I got when I progressed that little bit further. Lots of 'ah ha, I see' moments :-)
- @Dewed: Keep at it. You'll be so pleased with yourself I promise :-)
39cool ProIT CAME BACK! And its just as complex and beautiful as always :D . God i love this series
I can't imagine the work that goes into designing these
- @Dewed: A lot. That's all I'll say. To create a puzzle like this, you need to be determined to solve it many times and improve with each time you solve. I think I solved this puzzle over 5 times improvising it, and got it done after three days. I'm not the only one who puts effort into such puzzle: I Ll Come Back For You