[Log in to your account to Love this puzzle]
- Tue, June 02, 2020
- Played: 40 Solved: 23 Uniquely Solved: 20
- Best Solution: 301 steps Your Best: You're not logged in!
[Like]+3[Dislike]4 likes, 1 dislike (5 votes)
- This is a simulation of Bumper Pool, a billiards game with two pockets and ten balls (five of two colors). The table is smaller than a standard billiards table and there is no cue ball. There are 12 bumpers on the table to make it more challenging.
Opeth2112 ProNice one jomegat! Cool concept and presentation, just how you wanted it to look I'm sure. I tried to take the fewest steps but I rarely earn a gold trophy with that endeavor. Some players must be able to float over squares, lol. Like Paddington, 301 steps!
- @Opeth2112: Sometimes I get the gold trophy, but I don't often hold it for long. :D
The challenge of a puzzle like this is to solve it in the fewest moves.
- diceman Pro@jomegat: Alright, got it, no hard feelings. xD I'm not an "optimizer" myself, I strictly play for challenge, and when I've solved a puzzle I'm usually done with it. It's actually kind of nice how Sokoban manages to appeal to different folks and their playstyles.
- @diceman: I'm definitely in the optimizer crowd. :D
diceman ProMmmmh ... I appreciate the concept, but this is a rather trivial puzzle; you don't even need the second player.