[Log in to your account to Love this puzzle]
6th Contest Example #1
- Tue, November 11, 2014
- Played: 83 Solved: 43 Uniquely Solved: 38
- Best Solution: 41 steps Your Best: You're not logged in!
[Like]+1[Dislike]1 like, 0 dislikes (1 vote)
We have just started our 6th building contest! Are you ready? Here are the rules:
1. The puzzle's name must have the word "Contest" in the title.
2. The puzzle MUST contain Modern Boxes, Wild Card Boxes, Magnets, Player and Twin Player. NOTHING ELSE ALLOWED!
3. The contest will end on December 1st, 2014. Late puzzles will not be accepted.
Members who build the Top 3 puzzles will get prizes. Prizes will be announced shortly (trust us, they're awesome)!
I think the puzzle would make a whole lot more sense if you switch the club goal with any one of the goals
- Or the box
- Jeffrey Staff@Jonathan Handojo: I know. It was an example, it was supposed to be easy. I could have also put the switch in the Wild Card Box storage spot.
- @Jeff: yep... got the point, but i dont need the wildcard box either, so placing it as it is there is still solvable to me :p