[Log in to your account to Love this puzzle]
Test Subject 213
- Wed, January 31, 2018
- Played: 60 Solved: 2 Uniquely Solved: 2
- Best Solution: 213 steps Your Best: You're not logged in!
[Like]+1[Dislike]1 like, 0 dislikes (1 vote)
- "Hands down the hardest puzzle on Sokoban Online." - Donald J. Trump
So that's how it is.
- Jeffrey Staff@Jonathan Handojo: Indeed.
- @Jeffrey: This puzzle is a real deal, man. Nobody else except me could solve this, unless everyone else gave up, lol.
Opeth2112 ProNot for lack of trying Donald J :) A few boxes are particularly problematic. Some players must be getting closer, closer...
- 4 older replies – Click to expand
- @Opeth2112: It shows. The way you speak in the community chat shows your enthusiasm that you like a challenge, and the number of plays that kept increasing (along with the chat) tells me that you're the one who's been playing this. Well, sooner or later, I think you'll be asking me or Jeffrey for a hint, but let's see if you can prove me wrong! ;)
- Opeth2112 Pro@Jonathan Handojo: I really want to prove you wrong on that, not sure about the protocol for getting hints anyway. There is one box I can't account for, it's a recurring theme on here with the tight builds, ONE box too many (proving that I'm not at that level yet). I'll need to flag this puzzle and improve my own skills before I can solve it. Over 90% completion still feels like a mile away.
- @Opeth2112: So you managed to solve everything except for one box? Well done! Hints don't need to be displayed here, they can be sent as Private Message (Send PM).
Jeffrey StaffI hope for only 1 possible solution path, but most likely you geniuses will find shortcuts!
- @Jeffrey: I'll have to give you kudos for this fantastic and tricky puzzle which I doubt anyone would figure out so easily. (the unique idea behind solving the puzzle). I do believe that there is indeed only one solution to this puzzle.