[Log in to your account to Love this puzzle]
- Sun, September 13, 2020
- Played: 20 Solved: 5 Uniquely Solved: 5
- Best Solution: 964 steps Your Best: You're not logged in!
[Like]-1[Dislike]0 likes, 1 dislike (1 vote)
ingite is a puzzle made by hcthepro
this is my longest and hardest puzzle ive ever made
feel free to comment down below what you think while im on a trip with my school until wednesday
39cool ProYou can solve this easily without the twin player.
- 4 older replies – Click to expand
- Jonathan Handojo Pro@hcthepro: There's nothing wrong with how you design puzzles. Whatever approach you use is entirely up to you. If you want a Sokoban Online member's feedback on puzzles, I'll say they'd rather play puzzles that gets their gears spinning rather than the clocks spinning. Just by looking at it, I don't think the puzzle is hard at all, just long (which is why I didn't play it because it wastes too much time without giving me much excitement).
- Jonathan Handojo ProOn an additional note, the puzzle we collaborated together was a lot harder than this. True that the puzzle also takes a number of steps, but the excitement from solving a challenging puzzle outweighs the time needed to spend to solve the puzzle. Just my general note: the more you use your brain to solve a puzzle rather than time, the higher the quality of the puzzle.
- hcthepro Pro@Jonathan Handojo: :thinking: