[Log in to your account to Love this puzzle]
- Wed, May 03, 2017
- Played: 66 Solved: 41 Uniquely Solved: 32
- Best Solution: 145 steps Your Best: You're not logged in!
[Like]+2[Dislike]2 likes, 0 dislikes (2 votes)
- Much easier remodel of Monry's Arranged #91. Can you solve this with 12th Goal and Box in the top row? So far, I cannot.
qqwref ProI think the symmetrical version of this is impossible - if you try playing it backwards you can see there is no way to get a box into one of the central lines.
- backhoes Pro@qqwref: Thanks for your reply. I too, thought the puzzle might be unsolvable, except for rabina's solution to Monry's Arranged #91. And now I see that you were able to solve #91 as well. I'm somewhat confused, can you enlighten me?
- qqwref Pro@backhoes: In that puzzle one of the walls is missing. That's the key to making it possible.
- backhoes Pro@qqwref: Oh my mistake! I completely missed the missing wall. Thanks for your help!