[Log in to your account to Love this puzzle]
The odd one out
- Thu, August 27, 2020
- Played: 75 Solved: 33 Uniquely Solved: 25
- Best Solution: 129 steps Your Best: You're not logged in!
[Like]+2[Dislike]2 likes, 0 dislikes (2 votes)
Inspired by Lesson A1-5 and jonathanhandojo's "trouble colors" series
sorry for experimenting way too often, ill get back to posting good puzzles sooner or later :/
the solution with 129 steps and the one with 131 steps are radically different
Gelonidres ProI see no need to apologize for this puzzle, it's not bad! Not every puzzle needs a big aha effect.
- @Gelonidres: Maybe as a builder, that's just how he likes it when he publishes new puzzles
Who was the one that suggested to let all wild ideas out again?
- 2 older replies – Click to expand
- 39cool Pro@Jonathan Handojo: Not sure what you mean, are you suggesting that i should be experimental?
- @39cool: It's okay if you don't get it. Basically, last time you told hcthepro: "So let your creativity run wild. Upload all the ideas you have (don't force out an idea, you'll notice when you have an idea for a great puzzle). Don't "save" an idea for later, it just won't be as good as when you first get it." Now it seems kind of contradicting that you're apologising for flooding puzzles that are basically "ideas"
- 39cool Pro@Jonathan Handojo: Haha, yeah. I mostly like my puzzles to have one standout element or tactic, so repeatedly posting puzzles like these kind of feels weird for me. I'm just not used to binge-posting stuff like this, that's all. I'm sorry if the description is kind of hypocritical, i do stand by that advice even if i can't bring myself to follow it all the time.