Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey454 played / 199 solved +28
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree270 played / 81 solved +25
[Classic] Microban #1Microban900 played / 550 solved +20
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo273 played / 102 solved +19
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock201 played / 101 solved +18
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey255 played / 207 solved +17
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2370 played / 161 solved +16
[Modern] A very easy puzzlediazBy: diaz316 played / 84 solved +16
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey580 played / 306 solved +15
vroy ProHow do you move one of your puzzles from one group to an other one?
- Akainamill Pro@vroy: In your puzzle drafts: select a puzzle group, and click on "Select all/none" (all puzzle will be selected). Remove the checkmark from the one you don't want to move. Then click on "Move puzzles to". Then find the group where you want to move the puzzle.
- vroy Pro@Akainamill: Thanks a lot, Akainamill.
- Akainamill Pro@vroy: You're welcome :)
Sometimes when I hit the undo button, a colored block disappears. Akainamill G11 just did it. But I've had others do it too. The only way to get it back is restart usually. But maybe it's just mine. I'm on a dinosaur of a pc.
- 2 older replies – Click to expand
- @Dewed: Happens to me as well, but only on Ice levels if I recall correctly.
- @Gelonidres: This one was rails
- It does seem to be when the block is sitting on something. Ice, rails, doors etc. Sorry I comment so much
Just a small bug report: for some reason I cannot access my oldest drafts anymore. Even when I click to go to page 2 the site reloads the first page (yes I have far too many drafts)
wow its been a while since ive played
- geometree Pro@bluebird859: So, are you better now since you've returned? I got better at finding gold when i returned.
- @bluebird859: i only recognize you from "A puzzle to FVDisco". Another reminder that the site was long before me :)
Here's a glitch themed level to start your day: Blind connection 3000 . There are many duplication glitches, the blue and red portals are keen to that. I have solved it many times without accepting my solution, and solving it clean is very difficult. I don't know if you can get away with duplicating the wildcart, because i did in an old preview.
Sometimes a 'search' feature would be handy. Like someone will mention a certain puzzle. But it's not a link. Usually google gets it but not always. Otherwise you can navigate to it. That takes a while sometimes though. Just thought I'd throw that out there :)
Micah ProSo while we're having a discussion about habits, what would you say is your driving principle when designing puzzles. I think most of the veteran players here will agree that my puzzles are generally not terribly difficult (mostly because I myself am a mid-to-low tier puzzle solver myself). To make up for the lack of challenge, I try to give my puzzles a neat aesthetic or inventive core mechanic. I kind of go for the "Toy Box" feel (that used to be the name of my main puzzle group afterall).
- 2 older replies – Click to expand
- Jonathan Handojo Pro@Mike Daas: Try these Mike: sokobanonline.com/play/web-archive/brian-damgaard/yasgen
- @Jonathan Handojo: Computer generated puzzles that are actually challenging? That's illegal :P
- Jonathan Handojo Pro@Mike Daas: Lol, they're actually very difficult. I got a headache just solving the first two.
I'm just curious about something. What's you guys's habits of upvoting / downvoting puzzles? I usually upvote any puzzle that I solve that had clear thought and effort put into it, which is essentially most of the puzzles on this website. Though from the amount of upvotes compared to the amount of plays / solves, I can deduce that most players don't do this.
Huge respect to Y150 for completing the first half of the Lessons pack within just 3 days of registering and setting a new record on the infamous Lesson 7 13 - how far can he go?!