Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey507 played / 218 solved +31
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree284 played / 85 solved +26
[Classic] Microban #1Microban952 played / 582 solved +23
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo319 played / 124 solved +22
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock220 played / 110 solved +21
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey273 played / 221 solved +17
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2406 played / 177 solved +17
[Classic] Albe #1Albe483 played / 119 solved +16
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey615 played / 323 solved +15
The day we have to beat a timer ... is the day I quit lol.
would it be ok to upload something which you basicly can only solve if you can press the moving keys very fast ?
- 5 older replies – Click to expand
- @39cool: i wont jitter but We are takling 4-3 times a sec
- @39cool: but i cant make it go into jff due to me not Boeing pro?
- @hcthepro: when did he ever say anythung bout pro??
For anyone wondering why i posted rail puzzle 4 and not 3 its due to some corrouption with the puzzle and such
Jonathan Handojo ProI just realized that comments in the puzzle section also gets knocked out just like the community chat as soon as 12 or more comments are posted. For example, in my "One move solves all" puzzle above, I clearly remembered that geometree was the first to leave a comment there saying "Such fun" followed by filou which is the last one shown there. After Dark Rozen commented, geometree's comment got flushed out. Would be a good idea to have a "Load more posts" in the puzzle and community talk.
- @Jonathan Handojo: I'm not sure how useful this would be for the puzzle chat (as one move solves all and jammit are the only puzzles I know that actually have flooded comments), but I think a load more comments option for the community chat could be useful (especially with this new wave of new players), as links, like hc's discord and the unsolved link are now getting flushed super easily. I'd say about the latest 50 or so comments seems about right to me
- @39cool: i post alot and probaly too much
Only one box can be pushed at a time.
A box cannot be pulled.
The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
The puzzle is solved when all boxes are on their corresponding goals (ex. Heart Boxes on Heart Goals, Club Boxes on Club Goals). if these are the temrs for a modren puzzle why cant we get a mode where the oopisit eis possible?
- @hcthepro: How would that work? You win when nothing is in the right place?
- @hcthepro: um, what do you mean by opposite? the boxes cannot go into the corresponding goals? that should be a new box, not feature. if that would be a new feature then what would happen to the already existing boxes?
- @hcthepro: Very confused about what you mean. A lot of typos as well lol: temrs, modren, oopisit, eis..
how do i make a puzzle pack so i can add my rail puzzle thing :D
bjertrup ProAny chance of the possibility to sort levels in a group chronologically ?
new hc puzzle coming tommorow :D
is there any way we could get rid of the grid in the editor? when making big puzzles it makes me blind
you could put the option of a black or grey background because this white background affects my eyes
hey everyone i want to begin a quest to beat every un beat level ever made