Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey487 played / 212 solved +31
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree278 played / 84 solved +26
[Classic] Microban #1Microban925 played / 567 solved +23
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo301 played / 117 solved +21
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock211 played / 107 solved +20
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey264 played / 214 solved +17
[Classic] Albe #1Albe468 played / 115 solved +17
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2388 played / 168 solved +16
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey594 played / 314 solved +15
diceman ProTwo QoL-Suggestions: Would be nice, when subsequently changing the width and height of my level in progress, I could decide which border I'd like to cut. And, secondly, after I've published a puzzle, already mark it as "Solved" and include my Step Count into the statistics, since I've already done that in order to "prove" my map as solvable. Thanks, and keep up the good work!
Akainamill ProHello All. I'm created a tiny and interesting portal puzzle, that has a normal solution (the box didn't disappeared or doubled, there was nothing wrong with it, etc.), but it indicates that the solution is wrong.
- Akainamill Pro@Akainamill: Here's the text:
"Your solution could not be saved.
Oh no, we are having some difficulty validating your solution automatically :-( We'll be looking into the issue. - In the mean time, perhaps you could try a different solution path? - Our apologies for this inconvenience."
Unfortunately, the puzzle has no other solution (there is a mirror solution but the error also occurs).
- @Akainamill: happens a lot... I think it’s a problem with ice and portals, as a lot of puzzles like that get that inconvenience. Despite happening millions of times to me, I don’t know what causes it. I think it’s a portal through portal bug, normally caused by ice and Portals but Idk
- @Akainamill: Thankfully 4.0 will solve this issue and all valid solutions will be processed.
can we get a lvel database where we can make custom searches?
- @hcthepro: I think people requested this a lot in earlier days, so I think we will get it when 4.0 comes out. Ask Jeff or something, but I’m pretty sure he sa8d yes a while back
can we get a page or something for most active members ?
what contry are you from i wanna know
- @hcthepro: it says it on everyone’s account.
do you want my backstory to why i joined soko online ?
jeff i have a great suggestion ake the comunity tab make it more chatable and more live
- 1 older reply – Click to expand
- @hcthepro: 4.0 will be more or less a live chat for every puzzle, and a large community chat room to discuss (similar to discord)
- Jonathan Handojo Pro@39cool: Imagine millions of comments like Despacito in the community chat... gonna be hard to keep track of stuff
- @Jonathan Handojo: haha true
how will adventure mode work ?
When is the update coming estimated ?
I seen on the Sokoban Online Facebook page ... something about Adventure Mode. Is that still a thing?
Please join Uphill Studio's official DIscord server to discuss Sokoban Online: