Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey486 played / 212 solved +31
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree278 played / 84 solved +26
[Classic] Microban #1Microban925 played / 567 solved +23
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo301 played / 117 solved +21
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock211 played / 107 solved +20
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey264 played / 214 solved +17
[Classic] Albe #1Albe466 played / 114 solved +17
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2388 played / 168 solved +16
[Modern] Microban #1Remixed: Microb…By: Jeffrey594 played / 314 solved +15
jeff i have a great suggestion ake the comunity tab make it more chatable and more live
- 1 older reply – Click to expand
- @hcthepro: 4.0 will be more or less a live chat for every puzzle, and a large community chat room to discuss (similar to discord)
- Jonathan Handojo Pro@39cool: Imagine millions of comments like Despacito in the community chat... gonna be hard to keep track of stuff
- @Jonathan Handojo: haha true
how will adventure mode work ?
- @hcthepro: the Adventure Mode will consist of 6 factories and a UFO, each with 80 puzzles. The puzzles get harder and harder as you progress. There will be a story that will include all the characters and unlocks as you progress through each Factory. They will be premium puzzles, I have been working on factory 1-4 for almost 3 years now. Jonathan Handojo is working on factory 5, 6, and the ufo.
When is the update coming estimated ?
- @hcthepro: no release date has been set yet.
I seen on the Sokoban Online Facebook page ... something about Adventure Mode. Is that still a thing?
- Michel Staff@Dewed: Yep! That's something coming in our next major update (version 4)
- @Michel: Sounds cool Thanks :)
- @Michel: nice!
Please join Uphill Studio's official DIscord server to discuss Sokoban Online:
- @hcthepro: oh, everyone uses discord now
- @39cool: some ppl
i have made a discord server for all of us pushing boxes around
do you have any new ideas for puzzles? like new tricks which werent mentioned in the lessons pack
Jonathan Handojo ProHey guys, do you experience PM's going into your spam folders in your email? I received one from hcthepro (I won't reveal what it is) that directly went to my spam folder that I nearly missed. It was sent almost a month ago, and if I had missed it for another day, it would have been deleted. So I'm not sure how many emails I have missed if I did receive some.
Michel StaffWe added an experimental page to the site that allows you to see the puzzles that have never been solved.
Please let us know what you think:
See all unsolved puzzles
Today there are 6,286 puzzles that have never been solved. Curious to see what happens now that we have this page!
Dang ... 28 new puzzles lol
An idea for a feature: I think it would be cool to get notified when someone replies to your comment, or better yet, a place where you can see all your comments. Usually I forget a comment exists, and then years later, I find the comment, and someone has spent their day writing an essay to my comment. See, I think it would be nice to add these features if possible. Because I usually forget that comments exist.