I registered on this site exactly one year ago and it was one of the luckiest random finds I ever had. I've known of Sokoban for about five years, but never really played it a lot. However, this site's design and modern elements really got me hooked. The sheer creativity in some levels and their solutions simply amazes me. Not to mention the daunting amount of puzzles in the web archive.
Big thanks to everyone that contributes to this awesome game. Keep pushing! :)
Top Rated Puzzles
[Modern] JammitSurprisedBy: Jeffrey462 played / 203 solved +28
[Modern] Go DowntowngeometreeBy: geometree271 played / 81 solved +25
[Classic] Microban #1Microban907 played / 555 solved +20
[Modern] One move solves allUniqueBy: Jonathan Handojo280 played / 107 solved +20
[Modern] Stop There!JoyBlockBy: JoyBlock206 played / 105 solved +20
[Modern] Small Magnet MazeSurprisedBy: Jeffrey256 played / 208 solved +17
[Modern] Level 02-13Sokoban World 2…By: benjamin2377 played / 163 solved +16
[Modern] A very easy puzzlediazBy: diaz320 played / 84 solved +16
[Classic] Albe #1Albe442 played / 106 solved +15
- Jeffrey Staff@Gelonidres: Thank you for the kind compliments! It's only going to get better. We're creating something really great behind the scenes.
- @Gelonidres: I agree. Totally brilliant.
Here's a fun challenge for you builders: Create a difficult puzzle using whatever modern objects you like, but only one box, the heart box. No other boxes allowed. Something like Jeff's "small magnet maze" up there on the liked puzzles, but doesn't seem too hard, right?
- 6 older replies – Click to expand
- @Jimbim: Is this some sort of Chicken Little stuff? Not really into these quizzes though...
- @Jonathan Handojo: Chicken Little stuff? What is that? The acorn said, "Gee! I'm a tree." or Gee I'm a tree. or Gee om a tree. or Ge om a tree. or Ge om e tree. or Geometree. You see, sadly, I'm just an old math joke.
- @geometree: It's just a movie that pops up in my head the first thing I hear about 'acorns'... that's all. Nice one though.
- 4 older replies – Click to expand
- @Dewed: My age. Your age.
- @geometree: Mine
- @Dewed: Prove it.
vroy ProHow do you move one of your puzzles from one group to an other one?